Elementary Summer School (Grades 1-5)
Elementary Summer Learning (Grades 1-5) is an opportunity for elementary students to receive targeted support in reading and mathematics in a face-to-face setting.
Summer School Online Registration:
March 1, 2022 - May 26, 2022
Face-to-Face: June 6 & 7 (at the summer learning site)
Dates: June 8 - July 8, 2022
Hours: 7:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.
Summer School Invitation Criteria
Grade Level Invitation Criteria Courses Offered FVS Grade 5 Academically appropriate acceleration Grades 1-5 • Required for 3rd grade students who receive the below grade level indicator for reading
• Required for 5th grade students who receive the below grade level indicator for reading or a level 1 on the math milestones
• Students who are 1+ years below grade level in i-Ready for reading and math
• Students who are being considered for retention (1-5)
• Teacher recommendation
All students will get both
• Students who did not master one or more Unique Learning benchmarks Unique Learning
Zone Summer School Site Serving These Schools Zone 1 Love T. Nolan Mary M. Bethune, Love T. Nolan College Park Asa G. Hilliard, Brookview, College Park, Hamilton E. Holmes (ESY & AC)* Feldwood Feldwood, Heritage Zone 2 Evoline C. West Evoline C. West, Palmetto Parklane Conley Hills, Hamilton E. Holmes (General Ed.), Hapeville, Parklane Oakley Oakley, S.L. Lewis Zone 3 Gullatt Campbell, Gullatt, Liberty Point Stonewall Tell Cliftondale, Randolph, Stonewall Tell Renaissance Renaissance, Seaborn Lee, Wolf Creek Zone 4 Lake Forest Heards Ferry, High Point, Lake Forest Dunwoody Springs Dunwoody Springs, Ison Springs, Spalding Drive, Woodland ES Zone 5 Northwood Esther Jackson, Hillside, Northwood, River Eves Sweet Apple Hembree Springs, Mountain Park, Roswell North, Sweet Apple, Vickery Mill, Mimosa Zone 6 State Bridge Barnwell, Medlock Bridge, Shakerag, State Bridge, Wilson Creek Dolvin Abbotts Hill, Dolvin, Findley Oaks, Ocee Zone 7 Lake Winward* Creek View, Lake Windward, New Prospect, Manning Oaks Summit Hill Alpharetta ES, Birmingham Falls, Cogburn Woods, Crabapple Crossing, Summit Hill
*Indicates Extended School Year/Adaptive Curriculum Site
Summer Learning School Nutrition
Students attending face-to-face summer learning or Pre-K will receive free breakfast and lunch meals during their school’s scheduled mealtimes.
Summer Learning Transportation
Fulton County Schools is providing school bus transportation for most Summer Programs in 2022. Please contact your school in reference to specific transportation options for your student's program.
To Get Started:
To find your child’s bus stop information:
- Go to the Fulton County Schools Homepage
- Go to Departments at the top of the page and click
- Find Transportation and click
- Find the Summer School Bus Stop Information
- You will be at SUM(Summer) Webquery
Follow these steps for using the WebQuery Bus Stop information tool to locate the nearest pickup and drop-off location for your child:
- Enter the "Student Information" which is their home address ◦ WebQuery allows you to enter a partial street name - This helps you select a known address from the database.
- For example: if you entered "2555 Lex" you can select "2555 Lexington Avenue" from the list of available addresses.
- Do not select a program.
- Click “Go”.
Please be aware that this may not be the actual bus stop for your child. Webquery selects the nearest stop to your address but may not be the best stop due to a hazard or some other type of concern. It is best to use the Here Comes the Bus app to follow and track your child’s bus. This will ensure that you have the most current and accurate information for your child. Click here to get started.
- Please know that every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this data. However, with student registration remaining open beyond the end of the school year, routing will remain a work in progress.
*Fulton County Schools shall not be liable for any errors in the content nor, for any action taken in reliance thereon.